To connect the camera in combination with Ziggo powerline, the following must be observed:
- The data plugs must be on the same power group.
- The longer the distance, the lower the available bandwidth and signal strength.
- Passwords etc. must be entered correctly so that the data plugs can see and communicate with each other.
- The data plugs are a kind of replacement for a cable.
- No further settings are required in the camera. Connect the cable and if the above has been taken into account, the camera will work with Ziggo Powerline.
Should you have any additional questions, you can always contact us via this website.
Please state the complaint clearly so that we can provide you with the best possible service.